Thursday, February 5, 2009

A morning walk in fOrest greeN

began my 5-day mini-breakie with a mOrn' walk in the woods next to em's taman negara home. lil' do people know that em lives on lil-tree top humble abOde. thus, when peeps goes to gardens and parks; em heads to d forest. met d rare "forest community" who made em's morning even more beautiful. oui, em's joie de vivre. kudOs to middle aged folkies who smiles, greets, sing and does d tai-chi-swing.


caught-up with l'amis for breakfast after. em's energy bOoster; physically (fOod) & emotionally (friends). talking 'bOut well-being. a great start to em's day and coMing weEkend play date *giGgles*. looking forward to CNY dinner @ M.O. this evening. Not so much the entertaining but certainly em gets to wear new QiPao. off to dOLL *a tad too early* shall catch a quick nappie.

1 more thing before em shares these inspiring fuji-kodak shots out in d wOods @ F.R.I.M. also, making em hunt & reminisce one of me fave piano school for children song "one sunny day, when i was 3, i took a walk in forest green; tra-la-la-la-la..met a bear...tra-la-la-la-la". had an awesOme childhOod. mercI beaucoup & eM lurves u heaps mOms 'n pOps + grand-daDa.
from a walk in forest green.










TM
Pictures courtesy of Trevesco

3 comments:

a l i said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a l i said...

owh do you still remember the title of the song?that was the song that i sang in my elementary school play like 15years ago,i tried to google it,my keywords was "one sunny day when i was three i took a walk in forest green i saw a bear and froze with fear" as that was the only lyrics that i remember(besides the la la la part)and the closest is redirected to yours(this particular post),so please if you remember it lemme know ok,thanks!!i really appreciate if you do reply my urge of knowing the title(and getting the full lyrics which i totally forgot)

oh by the way hi!i am a total stranger(and blogging isn't my expertise)but please dont hesitate to respond ;)

Kelly said...

I was randomly looking for this song - I remember the words and music, but was looking for a video of it :)

One sunny day (one sunny day), when I was three (when I was three)
I took a walk (I took a walk), in Forest Green (in a Forest Green)
I saw a bear and froze with fear
For he was standing oh so near

I looked at him (I looked at him), he looked at me (he looked at me)
I saw how BIG (i saw how big), one bear can be (one bear can be)
That big bear gave a mighty roar
I didn't stay around for more!

I gave a shout (I gave a shout), and scared that bear (and scared that bear)
I'm only three (I'm only three), but you beware! (but you beware!)
The big bear took one look at me
And shinnied up the tallest tree